The Busy Brains Capital Campaign
Busy Brains Children’s Museum welcomes the support of donors through an exhibit sponsorship program. By supporting Busy Brains Children’s Museum, you will be a partner to the FIRST children’s museum in Lake County, Illinois, and will become an important advocate in our quest to provide a world-class educational destination for the children, parents, and teachers of our great county.
Sponsorship delivers the following benefits to your family, business or corporation:
- Showcasing your commitment to the local community
- Improving the lives of your employees and the communities in which they live
- Contributing to the economic success of a community undergoing revitalization
- Exemplifying a socially responsible business
- Enhancing your company image
- Increasing brand awareness to a large, involved, and invested consumer audience
For more details about our Capital Campaign, take a look at Constructing Curiosity.
Materials and Labor Donations
Do you know how to swing a hammer? Are you part of a group that donates their time? Do you or someone you know need service hours? Does your company have “volunteer” days that you could build or paint? If so, please contact Heidi Alexander!
We are also seeking a wide variety of materials, for both construction and exhibits, to help bring our museum to life. If you can donate something, it would be greatly appreciated. We are very good at Reusing and Recycling! For construction materials contact Heidi Alexander, if you have materials for programs or exhibits contact Kathy Goers.